Dec 14, 2008

Music makes the people come together

I've compiled a list of my favourite albums of 2008. Unabashedly pop, some of the albums are guilty pleasures (Danity Kane), while others haven't left my CD player (yes, I BUY the physical copies!) and look like they're not going anywhere anytime soon. Some are new favourites (Kanye West & Lady Gaga) and others have been kicking around since spring (Adele). Absent from this list is Britney Spears, because although her album is a lot of fun, I doubt she knows it's even out. Shattered Glass from Circus is pure pop music genius however.

Come 2009, I'll be anticipating new Lily Allen, No Doubt, Ciara, Metric and Mark Ronson...

Lady Gaga- The Fame
Duffy- Rockferry
Santogold- Santogold
Adele- 19
Leona Lewis- Spirit
Madonna- Hard Candy
Pink- Funhouse
Solange- Sol-Angel & The Headly Street Dreams
Kanye West- 808s & Heartaches
The Ting Tings- We Started Nothing
Danity Kane- Welsome to the DollhousePhotobucket

No comments: