Oct 15, 2008

Rundown

- Lauren Conrad has a fashion line. Everything is jersey and everything is L.A...and not in the good way [Is there such a thing? Besides that lone factory in downtown L.A.]

- Today I saw a lady vote in an electric blue Baby Phat velour tracksuit, silver tank top and embellished denim poorboy cap. Her ID stated she just turned 54.

- Also seen today, a woman in denim blue tube socks, clogs, a yellow dress with black polka dots and an 80s windbreaker in shades of neon. She was not trying to be ironic.

- Leggings are not pants.

- LeAnimal or Korto better win ProRun.

- Anally (Annaleigh) is my favourite model on ANTM in a while...this being said, she does look like a "Target cashier who just raided the earrings rack and is gonna get all pissy with me when I try to unload my pennies and don't show any sexual interest in her." Touche.

- I hate Club Monaco. I refuse buy sweaters that pill, made in China and cost well over a hundred dollars. Like Common, I used to love H.E.R.

- Flannel is a friend.

- Leggings ARE NOT PANTS.

2 comments:

KNC said...

Here's to boycotting overpriced Club Monaco. Cheers.

"Leggings are not pants." Now do you mean to imply that leggings should only be worn under skirts? ... If so, I beg to differ: long sweaters + classy belt + leggings + high boots = fashion success.

DeepV said...

No no, leggings can be worn with tunics, long sweaters, dresses, sweater dresses, long tees, etc. BUT I do NOT want to see crack or vajayjay...simply putting on a pair of leggings with a tee or tank IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

And about Club Monaco, I'm really disappointed because I loved(love?) them because it's classic and clean and sharp...but as of late, season collections are hit or miss