No surprise here. Anyone who knows me, knows I fawn over Marc.
Although I wasn't crazy over the Marc by Marc Jacobs for F/W 2009, the Marc Jacobs collection totally won me over. The 80s are back! (Did they ever leave?)
We shunned anything 80s for a while during the latter-part of the 90s when flat-front pants, neat silhouettes and somber (complacent?) colouring dominated the runway and sale rack.
Now, strong shoulders, pleats, narrow legs and coloured metallics have made their way back into our lives. Don't believe me? Motorcycle jackets, acid-wash denim and big hair don't seem dated anymore. In fact, Alexander Wang's acid-wash blue leather motorcycle vest has been seen on Hollywood's fashion elite during New York Fashion Week.
- Michelle O
- Reason #193719 that Madonna has the best publicist...
- Gaga Style
- Michelle Tanner x2
- Live-blogging ProRunCan2 - Ep5
- Vintage Fashion Bazaar
- Favorite NYFW Collection #1: Marc Jacobs
- Will these also be sold at Target?
- Welcome to Heartbreak
- Pet Shop Boys!
- Some people carry a Birkin, others....
- Favorite NYFW Collection #2: Jason Wu
- Live-blogging ProRunCan2 - Episode 4
- Favorite NYFW collection #3: Alexander Wang
- Adrianna Lima as Amy Winehouse
- All sorts of Fresh
- Grace Under V II
- Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid!
- LiveBlogging ProRun2 - Ep 3
- Blame it on Rio
- Live-blogging ProRunCan2- Episode 2
- ▼ February (23)