Feb 10, 2009

LiveBlogging ProRun2 - Ep 3

Photobucket

  • Brandon's nail polish is ridiculous - I have an aversion to chipped polish on a woman and an even greater to chipped polish on a guy
  • Group challenge time!
  • I kinda like Kim
  • Adejoke is duller than drying paint
  • Today's challenge is.....lame.
  • Jason is from Hamilton. Figures.

  • Tatters? Boobs are tatters?
  • Jessica "White-suburban girl all yo yo yo," is getting tired
  • Christie is miserable - the fact that she announces that broad shoulders are over is absurd because shoulder pads are just being welcomed back into the fashion world
  • Sunny and Baylor need to hook-up
  • I can't even describe how Jason dresses - he's like a bargain-bin gay gigolo
  • Christie shouldn't' be wearing yellow. Also, she needs to bathe. Also, she needs to realize that "not doing what I want," is part of Project Runway

  • Jason is now dressed like a baby-seal-cum-90's-era-white-thug
  • "I'm having confidence issues, y'know." GOD I HATE CHRISTIE...where does he shop?
  • The more I watch, the more dull these contestants seem
  • Gluing garments together worries me
  • Brandon is just a big bag of eyes, lips, mouth and obnoxiousness
  • The Winners ads are fiercer than the show and it's 'fashions'
  • Iman in yellow makes sense, not Christie

Runway!

  • Adjeoke- I'm glad she edits her work
  • Brandon- Bad prom
  • Baylor- Tulle makes no sense
  • Sunny- I can appreciate it I guess
  • Jessica- I like the dress and it moves well
  • Jeff- For it being glued and pinned- AMAZING (but they don't match!)
  • Christie- Badly sewn, fitted and coordinated
  • Jason- Not sure what do think- I do like the back
  • Kim- Fashion student project
  • Genvieve- I hate it
  • Guest judge had nothing to say- which is fair because his designs themselves often do not say much at all
  • Hewson's wearing an Addicted to Biddell t-shirt

Winners: Sunny and Baylor

You just don't measure up: Christie! THANK YOU- THERE IS A GOD!

Photobucket

2 comments:

mc said...

JASON WORE A RED TIE WITH HIS G-UNIT TANK AND TRIBAL ARMBAND TATTOO.

WTF

DeepV said...

I THOUGHT I WAS SEEING THINGS- IT WAS ONLY WHEN HE WAS OUT SMOKING

I HAVE NO WORDS