I was a weird kid who loved Pet Shop Boys, Roxette and Madonna. I was also raised on Queen and Abba and WHAM! Seeing this medley of their greatest hits brings back pangs of nostalgia. Do they have a Greatest Hits collection? I had a few of their tapes and remember watching them on Top of the Pops.
Anyway, here they are, decades later and sounding remarkably great. Brandon Flowers of The Killers and Lady Gaga help out for a bit- blink and you'll miss them.
I just spent the past hour YouTubing their videos- memories of my childhood flood back and I wish they were as big in North America as they are...everywhere else.
- Michelle O
- Reason #193719 that Madonna has the best publicist...
- Gaga Style
- Michelle Tanner x2
- Live-blogging ProRunCan2 - Ep5
- Vintage Fashion Bazaar
- Favorite NYFW Collection #1: Marc Jacobs
- Will these also be sold at Target?
- Welcome to Heartbreak
- Pet Shop Boys!
- Some people carry a Birkin, others....
- Favorite NYFW Collection #2: Jason Wu
- Live-blogging ProRunCan2 - Episode 4
- Favorite NYFW collection #3: Alexander Wang
- Adrianna Lima as Amy Winehouse
- All sorts of Fresh
- Grace Under V II
- Got my ass squeezed by sexy cupid!
- LiveBlogging ProRun2 - Ep 3
- Blame it on Rio
- Live-blogging ProRunCan2- Episode 2
- ▼ February (23)