- Challenge: Couture designs based on famed fashion houses
Team 1- YSL
Team 2- Valentino
Team 3- Versace
- How does Brandon not know YSL? I knew YSL as a tween
- Brian Bailey's mustache needs it's own postal code
- My mom just asked for the dictionary definition of dominatrix. Hm.
- Brandon cannot even pronounce Yves St. Laurent - ARE YOU JOKING?
- Special fabric? Unless this is Mood, (or Diane Von Furstenberg's textile room) I am not impressed
- I've been to Preloved- it's right here in Toronto
- Two minutes to gather vintage materials on clothes lines
- Valetino Team picked all the red- smart move- if they keep this up, they will ace this challenge
- Special guest? GASP!
- Can I just say how lovely it is to not have Christie on the show anymore? "It's lovely."
- I like Sunny's entire demeanor
- Sunny found a stain on the pants - that's gross
- Brandon's face is, as Tim Gunn would say, "a whole lotta look."
- Brandon looks like someone who thinks Ed Hardy is high fashion...
- Jason vs. Jessica - I feel a tantrum/breakdown about to happen - any minute now..."Fly or flip-out" Yup.
- Who is the special guest? Iman? Fashion magic? I just love the way she says "couture!"
- I don't see Valentino being Jeff's favourite designer
- YSL used Iman as his muse? Iman loves talking about herself more than Tyra
- Team Versace's colours work well
- Team YSL does look like Commes Des Garcon - tailoring isn't there. I don't understand how Kim can make something hers when she isn't anything to begin with...
- Genvieve just said "if our collection eats ass..." and I feel gross.
- Jessica's breakdown arrived, a litter later than expected, but it's here. I hear sobbing. "I want this so bad," needs to be banned from reality T.V. She also just squealed
- Couture Streetwear? Fail. Sorry Kim, you can sit down. That wasn't the challenge.
- Kim's sweater looks more like Old Navy than YSL
- Jessica will either win or go home- there is nothing else for her.
- Adejoke and Sunny talking shit...but they're right.
- Jason in a white shirt and bright red tie is the epitome of Hamilton chic
- Jason is padding up his model- I think Laura II is hiring a merchandiser
- EVEN THE L'OREAL TEAM KNOWS WHO YSL IS.
- The makeup for Valentino screams Valentino- fresh-faced with a light, bright red lip.
- Kim is bothering me- a lot.
- No one here is going to be successful - I can tell. No one is a Biddel, Lucien or Andy. They all lack that certain "oomph."
- I hate Wayne Clark- he's such a hack. Is he the best we have?
- Team Versace:
- Sunny's is Verscae- circa 1997
- Genvieve- Not Versace...if the styling changed- this would not be Versace at all
- Adjeoke- I hate the slit...the whole thing actually...sloppy
- Team Valentino:
- Jessica- It's not as bad she she's making it out to be
- I like Jeff's quite a bit.
- Jason- WHAT
- Team YSL:
- Kim- This is not YSL at all...so Brandon and her both don't know who YSL is
- Baylor- I like it
- Brandon's outfit's crotch gives me nightmares
- I'm glad they called out Brandon and Kim
- Kim's outfit looks like something out of Pink Tartan's first collection
- Winner: Sunny!
- You just don't measure up: Brandon! His face drips of stupidity...Go back to Barrie.
At the end of the episode, a picture of Dario pops up on and TV and it's noted that he passed away after several years of battling cancer. That's really sad- I'm sure that had he stuck around, he would be a leading contender. Rest in Peace Dario.